Rubery Resin DrivewaysResin Bound & Bond installation Services
Resin bound and resin bond driveways, paths and patios have become more and more popular with Rubery homeowners. A number of people choose to have a resin bound & bonded installation to improve the look of their existing driveway and, in the case of resin bound, to aid with water drainage. Resin paving material can be used for other purposes as well, such as pathways, access roads, pool surrounds and patios, as it is versatile and strong, yet also flat and even.
- Paths & patios
- Swimming pools
- Driveway edges
- Garage forecourts
- Entrance areas
- Pubs & Restaurants
In fact the usability of resin bound surfaces is vast. If you’re thinking about resin driveways & paving for your Rubery property, talk to us for some free design ideas
What’s the difference between Resin Bound & Resin Bonded driveways?
There are two main techniques for using resin in Rubery driveways. Despite the similar names, there are some important differences:
- Resin Bound - this involves the resin and aggregate being mixed prior to application. The mixture is then spread evenly across the chosen surface, drying to a very solid and even finish. A big advantage of this technique is that the drive remains completely water permeable.
- Resin Bonded - this technique involves resin first applied over the driveway, then a subsequent layer of loose stone pressed into the top surface. This is a quicker and cheaper process but can often lead to loose chippings and an uneven finish. There is an added disadvantage that the drive will no longer be permeable.
At Pure Driveways we offer both types of resin driveway in Rubery, although we highly recommend resin bound for best results.
Why use Resin Bound or Resin Bond for Rubery driveways?
Once laid, the resin gravel surface provides a smooth, strong, durable finish, which is great for regular use by cars and other vehicles. These types of modern drives are becoming more popular in Rubery as they offer ease of use, a stable surface area and, of course, a beautiful finish to any home. The decorative gravel and resin mix is also easy to maintain, requiring just a regular clean of the surface to keep it in good condition.
You can choose from a range of different aggregate colours, from bronzes and golds to greys and whites. Mixed aggregates are possible for a unique style, giving you full customisation over the final outcome of your Rubery driveway or decorative paved area.
Unbeatable resin drive services in your local Rubery area, with a 10 year guarantee.
Why Choose Us for Rubery Resin Driveways?
Our primary focus is complete customer satisfaction and we ensure quality and reliability so that you have peace of mind that your home or business is in safe hands. The affordable driveway and paving services we offer are guaranteed to last you a long time.
We have vast experience working with both private and commercial clients throughout Rubery and you can rely on our expertise and professionalism when it comes to quality paving solutions.
- Family run business
- Fully insured
- Local and trusted company
- Experienced and qualified craftsmen & tradesmen
- Quality products at affordable prices
- Attention to detail
- Highly recommended